Sunday, January 31, 2010

If I can get a second honeymoon

Read Sin Chew Jit Po Sunday newspaper today and found a page really interesting. Many seaside romantic places are introduced and look really nice. So I put a record here, in case I get a chance for second honeymoon or a trip out for just me and hubby.
1. Boracay, Philipines


First time I hear the name. It is listed as the the world top 10 best seaside, with white sand as long as 7km.







2. Phuket

Read that its filled with unique rocks and waterfall and etc. Many people would have been to this place as its pretty near to Malaysia, but me not yet lo.







3. Maldives

Very popular honeymoon place. If I remember correctly, one of my A-level classmate is from there and he keep promoting his place to be a beautiful place. Seeing the popularity as place for honeymoon, he is right. According to the paper, the island is below sea level, as the global warming is getting worse, these islands could disappear after next century. If to enjoy the scenery, go there as soon as possible and starts being responsible to the environment!
4. Mauritius

Frankly speaking, I am always confused between Mauritius and Maldives ( to me, they sound alike)








5. Fiji
This is listed as one of the Universe top to honeymoon place ( must be real romantic!)













6. Seychelles

Situated in Indian oceans, northeast of Magadasgar, it should be a great place to relax as the nature is still very well preserved.









7. Bali
A pretty familiar name to me ( but I still haven't been there, despite the convenient and the cheap flight from Airasia). Bali is almost a synonym of "Romance" and island of honeymoon





8.Tahiti Islands

Another name that I have not heard of. According to paper, it has been called as 'a place nearest to paradise' (wao!). The common island frequently mentioned for vacation here is Bora-bora. However, I think this is the place that I am least likely to be at as it is situated at South Pacific, about 8 hour flight from.....Not Malaysia but Los Angeles. A bit too far for me la.

No comments:

Post a Comment