Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pregnant lady is forgetful?

I needed to post a document by post express today. So I photostated the documents and got prepared. . When lunch time came, I quickly grabbed my bag and went. Half way through, I realized that I left my handphone at office drawer and I couldn't remember the address nor the phone number of the receiver as it was kept in my handphone. Since my colleague was the one driving, so I got to drop the plan, thinking I could still post it after office hour at the post office in shopping mall which close only at 9pm.
After picking up my daughter and parents in law, we went for dinner at the shopping mall. After order food, I went straight to the post office and glad to see that there was hardly any people there ( except counter staff). Very soon my number was called, then I realized I didn't bring the photocopied but the original document. Then only I remembered I put it on my office table so that I would remember to take it to post. Sigh...mission failed again. Not to mention I also forgot to bring back the "Siew Pao"(Chinese baked pastries) that I bought on the way back from lunch for my parents in law.
I am used to be labelled as careless person, but it seems to get worse now. Am I getting more clumsy and forgetful due to my pregnancy? or its because I am getting older? Hope it won't get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment