Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Mommy... kiss"

My DD like to kiss. When she is good mood, she will kiss me; when she is in real good mood, she will kiss my hubby and Mama( grandmother). But she is not really good mood, she will only kiss me. :)

When she first starts the "habit" of kissing, she will kiss my forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and lips too. Although I don mind that, but I am concerned that she will get used to kissing people lips, so I stop her from doing that. She stop for while, then sometimes back, she starts again and purposely ask to kiss on the lips. I keep saying " no, no, not there, cheek will do", the more she insists and I just try to avoid her, until one day I change strategy and say " Mommy like to be kissed on the cheek" then solve the problem.

Its actually a very sweet action and it shows she loves us. She only choose to kiss her favourite, I find out this when I mention her kissing action to the babysitter whom she never ask to kiss. :). Now, she kiss one of my cheek, then my head to another side and kiss another cheek, then she will turn her head to one side, then another side for me to kiss. The same is repeated to daddy and Mama. My heart feel really warm and I can't stop smiling. Hope this will continue and its good to show love in action among family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment