Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My daughter favourite colour

Today, I found out that my daughter seemed to have a favourite colour: White. When my MIL bought 2 types of mee, she would ask for the one without soya source. She would say :" I want white colour mian mian, I don want...I don want....don want...hai hai de ( = black in mandarin) de mian mian (mee)." ( She converse in Mandarin, but she say white colour in english)

Then today, after coming home at night, suddenly she mentioned " I want mummy, I don want daddy hai hai de..." I thought she meant that daddy was dirty as before that daddy pealed mandarin orange for her and that might dirty his hands.

Then as she was going out with daddy, just before the front door, she mentioned again," I don't one daddy hai hai de, I want mommy 'white colour'." hahaha...I couldn't stop laughing. Indeed my hubby is darker and I am always being commented as very fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment