Thursday, January 14, 2010

First time blogging

Have been reading other people's blog. Thought it is fun reading other people stories and also have the urge to also share story with others also. However, just because everyone will be able to see what I write, it makes me hesitate. Jackie Cheong, a Hong Kong star singer once mentioned, in the past, people write diary and try to keep it as secret as possible, but nowadays, people write it for everyone to know. Very ironic indeed.

I haven't decided what is the main theme of my posts will be. Guess I am like any mother, tends to share with people about motherhood and children. Indeed, I learnt something new from each of every mom's blog that I read, each has unique experience. I think that's because God created each and every of us to be unique, including our children.

OK, that's about my first post. Lots of things to share, but need precious sleep and precious time with my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment