Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pregnancy 38 weeks

Another week has gone, and I haven't delivered yet. I do hope that I get to attend the motherhood expo this Friday and the seminar this weekend. My gynae also will only be around during weekday, otherwise another gynae will attend to me should I deliver.

My weight today recorded 75.5kg, 0.5kg less compared to last week. According to the doctor, it meant that I will be delivering soon. Hope that will happen 4-5 days later. Although I seemed to have lost some weight, the expected baby weight increased to 3kg.

However, the nearer it is to my due date, the more work I seem to get. Just today, I have meeting the whole morning, then student teaching the whole afternoon. Then I receive a letter today to attend another meeting tomorrow afternoon. I have tried to pass over all the tasks to my colleague but some still need my presence and follow up.

Lets hope everything goes smoothly and well. I pray that the delivery will be much easier and less pain this time. No jaundice in baby anymore please.

No comments:

Post a Comment