Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pregnancy 37 week

My legs were not swollen throughout the last pregnancy unless I had walked alot and stood for too long.
However, this time roound, my legs already look swollen even during second trimester, and it got worse just 2 days before reaching 37 weeks. Sometimes I can even feel some mild pain. After 2 days of swelling, it has subsided as I check just now.
Anyway, my gynae follow up become once a week now. My gynae doctor couldn't get a clear view of my baby face shape as the baby is facing my spine. Hence the scan picture are mainly tummy ( I think). So far my BP are ok and urine test is normal too. Today my weight record is 76kg! (Hopefully it increase slowly and won't reach 80kg at time of delivery). Estimated baby weight is 2.7kg.But Dr says the actual weight can be higher. I do hope so as bigger baby is easier to be taken care, but provided the delivery can be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment