Saturday, March 6, 2010

HE was afraid of door opening

Whenever HE hears the front door is being opened, she would quickly jump into my arms and said " pa..pa..." ( in pronuciation, it means scared.) Although I tell her that its daddy coming back.

Just now
HE :" Daddy is not coming back, is it?" ( Hubby is away in Japan)
Me :" No.. he is... do you want him to be back?" HE nodded.
HE:" Last time I was afraid when door was opened..." ( I am surprised that she know how to use'last time')
ME :" How about now? are you still afraid?"
HE:" No more...as 'choo' is no more?"
ME:" choo? who/what is choo?"
HE:" uncle..."
ME:"where, auntie's house?" ( bad thought creep up in my mind, but she turned her head.)
HE:" There...but no more now already."
Me:"..." ( hm..anyway no more, will ask her again when she is bigger then)

No comments:

Post a Comment