Sunday, March 28, 2010

Guide to self making hooded nursing cover

This is consider the supplementary instructions to the original intruction provider mama monster From my experience, it took me a while to understand the instructions until I draw out to visualise it. Hence I think the pictures drawn out below will help especially for the amateurs. This is also for my records so that I can remember how to make it again.

The ingredient required is
1 yard (~ 1 meter) of fabric,
16 inch of boning,
2 metal D rings,
thread and fabric marker.

For the fabric, the shop where I made the purchase has fabric width as long as 45", if to save money, may even ask for 3/4 meter only as we only need 26". Of course, this depends on the pattern of the fabric so that you can judge the orientations to cut the fabric accordingly. Here are the stepd for making the nursing cover.






















No comments:

Post a Comment