Friday, March 19, 2010

First (3rd) movie out with HE

As I wish, today I manage to go Motherhood expo at Midvalley, with my colleague. Nothing much to buy though there were many value buy there. I got myself Carriwell seamless bra and emroidery print for T-shirt for HE. Then I head for the afternoon seminar. Great lectures! Bravo to the organizer for getting such dynamic and humorous lecturer.

As the seminar end at 6pm, I have planned to watch 'Alice in the Wonderland' at 7pm through internet booking. This is the first time hubby and I bring HE along to watch movie after she is beyond 6 months old. We have brought her to movie when she is around 2 months plus and another time, I think around 4 months plus. At that time, I dare to bring her out as I could keep her quiet inside the sling by breastfeeding her. She could sleep through at least half of the movie time. However, this time it is considered to be her first movie with mommy and daddy as she is old enough to watch and probably appreciate movie. :)

Initially I expect her to be quite noisy ( one the reason that I dare not bring her for movie till now). She does though, shouting " Cat!", "Rabbit!", " what is that?", "why the light is off?" during the initial period. Later she manage to sit still and watch the movie through, and enjoy the popcorns and mineral water. :)

I think I can plan more movie day out with HE in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment