Friday, March 5, 2010

HE Persuasion Power

Are children born naturally with good persuasion power or they learn from adults? They can just get adult to do what they wish with their starry eye and innocent face.

One day, as I was at the computer, HE approach me
HE:" Mommy, I watch "aircon" , ok?" ( aircon refer to a VCD that teach the items in a house)
He :" Mommy, once only, only once...ok?"
(the best part is, she tilted her head, with smiley face, sweet voice, and......with her hand rubbing my back gently, it really melted my heart.)
She got what she wanted eventually. But I was amazed how she learned the body language. Children, they learn real fast, sometimes I felt its hard for me to catch up. Before I managed to finish reading the chapter of the book, they were already leap beyond that.

No comments:

Post a Comment