Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My CNY holidays-New Year Eve

I was wrong to say that my holidays would be a boring one. It turned out to be quite a tiring one. :P

On New Years Eve, we had an early reunion lunch at Oriental Chinese Restaurant in Jaya 33 with my family ( father, elder sister and 2 younger brothers). The dishes were actually not bad, at least some of the dishes fulfil my father fussy requirement. We ordered set of 8 dishes and it costed almost Rm500 for 6 of us. Thank you hubby! :) After that, we went to Midvalley as I need to collect the repaired canon IXY. As hubby hasn't bought himself new clothes for new year yet and I thought it would be troublesome to go home and drive out again for dinner again, we planned to shop till dinner time.

However, it seemed to be a bad plan, by 4pm we were already feeling sleepy and tired. Hubby ended up not able to buy clothes that could catch his eye. By 6pm, we headed straight to TGIF, after my sis and bro had a drink at Paparich as they couldn't walked anymore. :). Me as heavily pregnant lady seemed to have more stamina then them.

When we were just entered the TGIF, my bro checked with sis if her camera was with her. Gosh! it was neither in my bro bag nor my sis hand. All our hearts were like hanging while my bro run back to Paparich. We waited with anxious heart. I was hoping the camera could be recovered, though with slim chance as otherwise it could spoilt the whole new year mood. As we saw my bro walked back in with the camera in his hand, phew!!! Again, malaysia still got good people around. According to my bro, as he was looking, 2 middle-aged man tapped on his shoulder and asked if he was looking for camera.

After sharing a burger and fagitas ( as we were still pretty full from lunch), we went for grocerries shopping and headed home, with really heavy leg and eye lid. However, I wasn't able to sleep till 11pm as HE was pretty active after her short evening nap from 7-8pm. (roll my eye) and she refused to eat much even with persuasion except a cup of milo mixed with Pediasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment