Friday, February 5, 2010

Difference in how I spent holiday after I become mother

Before I am a mother, holiday is a day that allow me to wake up later . I could sleep till 11 am, even 12pm. Then I probably would just be lazy, or had some ad hoc activity, mostly shopping.

After becoming mother, hubby and I can no longer catch the latest movie, as after office hour and every weekend, we are with our daughter. I can no longer shopping freely, taking my time to browse through the collections available in the market, comparing prices. Hence I find that holiday is really precious and I cannot afford not to have a holiday without planning.

Hubby and I now will try to arrange for holiday during working day for a movie day out. Sometime if we couldn't get the normal price ticket, we rather go for the premier cinema as we think its waste of time to queue up. We will also only have good lunch together as we need to pick daughter up during dinner time. In the mean time, I will have a shopping list to ensure that I won't miss buying anything.

If I take leave alone, I will also make sure I can make full use of the day, to do something that can only be done during office hour. If there is nothing, I rather don't take leave as I will accumulate the holidays for better arrangement later.

As I am not taking leave during CNY week, I purposely take leave today to pamper myself. I wake up early as usual working day, and send HE to preschool as normally she is sent by babysitter. After having breakfast, I head to PNB building to have my lost book replaced. After contemplating whether to catch a movie, I decide to go to SS2 to have a hair cut and buy the breastpad from Babyland. I also manage to buy the pork and chicken dried mean (BakHwa) from the famous "Wo Lai Yeh". By the time I reach home, its just 2.30pm. I still have time to blog. and I plan to arrange HE's baby photos. I feel great in using time fully. Such discipline holiday is something that I don't do before I am a mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment