Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year 2010

I am already 34 weeks pregnant now. Normally we will fly to Kuching to celebrate Chinese New Year, but this year we don't as I can't fly back after 1 week when I am 35 weeks pregnant. Although the free for life can be quite tempting if I ever give birth on the plane, I rather pay for the fare each time I fly rather than risking my and baby life by doing that. But my daughter will get much less Ang Pow this time.

I used to hear that the road is quite clear in KL during Chinese New Year, so this is the chance for me to witness it. But where should I spend the holidays? Shopping complexes? Hubby and I have tried to ask if anyone is staying in KL also so that we can visit them. There is only warm and the feel of celebrating CNY by visiting people. It will be quite pathetic if this festive season is spent in front of TV and shopping complexes. However, many are going back to their hometown too.

Anyway, we have plan too. At least we have 1 friend to visit on the first day, then we are going down the royal town in Perak to visit my old friends. On other days, we just take time to relax.
Boring?...Nowadays, after becoming parents, boring can be a luxury. :)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment