Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My CNY Holidays-1st day

Despite a tired day out yesterday, HE waked me up at 8am with her big round eye looking at me, asking me to open my eyes. ( Oh no!)

We had dried meat for breakfast. Just as we prepared ourselves for Dim Sum branch, HE kept complaining pain at her buttock, I suspected she need to go to poo. I was right as I found some 'residue' at her pant. As she had been complaining since the night before, I got worried that the stool might be hardening hence causing the pain. So hubby and I tried to make her sit at the toilet bowl to poo with lots of persuasion, singing...reading...even video...but failed, she cried and refused to continue sitting. I run out of choice but to take out the long unused potty for her to sit on in the living hall. To my surprise and dismay (in dilemma), in seconds, she pooed. sigh...my fussy and choosy daughter... Anyway I felt relief as I had this concern of constipation that could lead to something worse.

We managed to go out at 11 plus to catch Dim Sum at Sri Petaling. The dim sum were nice, much better than the highly recommended Jin Xuan Dim Sum at Kuchai Lama. However, HE's appetite remained small.

We went for the one and only house available on that day to visit, around 1.30pm. Before that, we got to watch Lion Dance which kept HE excited.:)

We were at home around 4pm, took a nap and had home-cooked meal (by me) around 8pm. Around 9pm, my hubby's friends drop by. HE initially was pretty quiet ( as usual with stranger)but she allowed the little boy do the colouring with her. Later, things were a bit warmed up when she started to bring books to little kor kor to read to her, keeping her mouth shut still (sigh...).

We all had a good time chatting and had wines ( except me) till 11+, as hubby friend's was leaving, HE even let the little Kor Kor to have good bye hug. However, as he gave her goodbye kiss, rightaway HE tried to wipe her face and even run to toilet to wash her face! That's was so cute! and I was surprised at HE spontaneous reaction. All thr grown-ups had good laugh at the scene.

It was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment