Sunday, February 28, 2010

Learning to use chopstick

during the new year eve lunch, HE attempted to use chopstick to pick up the cooked peanut to eat, and to my surprise, with adult size chopstick, she succeeded! Then I realized she was keen and ready to learn how to use a chopstick. Hence I opened up the toddler's chopstick I bought some time ago and let her try using it. Initially she was not quite used to master the skill to use the it, I taught her the proper way ( as above), but after a while, she went to her usual way ( as below) I kept trying. Then next day we went to a Grand Imperial Restaurant in Bangsar Shopping Centre to try the Wan Tan Mee with Char Siew that was highly recommended by my friend. I put some mee into HE plate and let her try to eat with her chopstick. By using the chopstick, she managed to eat the mee very well. Even my auntie also asked me where to get that chopstick. :). Now HE can eat her meal with chopstick, she even pick up vege for me and hubby. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment