Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HE preschool work

HE started preschool since last year November. I always wished to be able observe how she did at school but that's not possible, as kid would behave diffrently during parents presence. Hm...it would be good if every preschool had CCTV installed and allowed parents to observe their kids online.

One way to find out was through the work they did at school. When En brought the first artwork to me, I felt so proud. Although it was just a print of her palm, I am amazed the creativity of teacher. Below was the card she did for Halloween
Then, there was another one for Chinese New Year, along with the ABC and 123 work she brought home in a clear folder.

I am so looking forward to see there are new stuff in the her clear folder everyday after school to see her progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment