Sunday, August 8, 2010

Xyn 4 months old

Its been a while since I last update Xyn progress. Its very busy ever since I was back to work, hardly got time to blog.
on 20th July, Xyn's weight was recorded 5.5kg and length 61cm. She has gained weight well, but guess she's grown faster in length, giving BMI of 14 ( that's the only 'regres' she has :)
Today she has progress to another development milestone, she manage to flip over and be on prone position all by her own! She is very happy, probably she finally get to see better the things around her instead of ceiling. However, eversince, she seem to easily flip over, almost automatically whenever I place her down, even when she is about to sleep. This sometimes make her uncomfortable, especially when she is tired of holding her head up. Probably she doesn't know how to flip back to lying position. :)
Apart from that, I notice she likes to sleep sideway, once moment she is sleeping on her right, then next moment she is sleeping on her left.
On anothe note, the eczema on both her cheeks are improving now, after I have applied Potassium permanganate given by Dr Koe everyday, I thought. The eczema has been there since she is one month old, it flare and subside little but never resolve. Last week it worsen again, which I think its probably due to my mom-in law has cleansed her face every morning, it could be due to the warm water that has dry her cheek even more. Last 2 days, its resolving, however, to my surprise, my babysitter told me that she has actually rub her face with the overnight-soaked disposable diaper in the morning before the morning bath. I can't really believe in it, but I also not surewhat else to do with the eczema which is still there despite almost a moth hydrocortisone cream application. Most importantly, the eczema does seem to improve. Guess I can only monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment