Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HE was fever 3 days and 3 nights part III

Eversince HE had fever, she had been not well for a week already. She was no longer having fever, stomachache, vomit, her red eye was also resolving. As I thought she was well, babysitter called me up in the afternoon. She mentioned to me that HE was not eating nor drinking, she was basically laid on the sofa or floor, not doing anything. Babysitter suspected that HE was having  'Zhu Mao Dan"suggesting a Chinese Shin Sheh who was good in treating that. Although I didn't really believe in that, I had really no idea what to do next. I agreed to the idea with a condition that no oral chinese medicine for her.
After an hour, I called back babysitter to find out. Surprisingly, HE started to eat and drink, talking and running! She even complaint of hungry on the way back! I must say 'wao!' So effective!
According to my mom in law, the old lady just mix corn starch like flour and rubbed HE tummy for a while, then done. Then voila, HE became well already.
SInce that, day, HE became the same old chatty and running and jumping girl. Witnessing this, I must admit, the effect of the chinese medicine practice was beyond our understanding. No matter whether that's placebo effect or not, I was glad HE 'sick' period was finally over. phew...

No comments:

Post a Comment