Thursday, August 26, 2010

HE and HX sleep position

HE likes to touch her ear when she is about to sleep. Since HX arrive, she likes to sleep beside her. I love to see that the big sister like to be with the small sister but I do have the concern that it will lead to sleep hazard to HX. So once in while I will have to check on them when both are asleep without having me in between them.

HX, on the other hand, starts to sleep on her tummy ever since she is good in rolling over. Thank God that she knows how to adjust her head position so that she can still breath. However SIDS concern is still in my mind.
Here is the typical sleep positions of HE and HX at the moment

1 comment:

  1. Usually when 2 kids sleep together, I will put a bolster in between to prevent the heavier one to hit on the younger one. Bolster is less dangerous as it could roll instead of cover up on top of your little one:)

    ReplyDelete