Thursday, August 26, 2010

Taking great photo

I had once thinking of taking up photography as hobby but was back off by the expensive accesories and the film development (those days...) However, inspired by demoments,I feel like to learn photography, at least try. But first I should get myself a gadget : changgih camera. Again I am not that ambitious yet, taking DSLR, a high end compact camera probably good enough for me before I move up further ( who knows I may learn halfway...and drop...my typical style of interest or hobby pattern, always half pail (cantonese)). Anyway, before I gave birth to HX, I have been eyeing on Panasonic LX3 or Canon S90. It seems there is better version now

It seems LX5 better, but definitely more expensive. Difference by 100 pounds. Anyway, keep my eye watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment