Monday, May 24, 2010

hardly got time

 Eversince I finished confinement, I have been going out here and there, shopping and makan makan, seeing doctors for vaccination. By the time I got home, I am so tired that I just want to head to the bed besides attending to baby needs.
Now my new house is ready. Apart from reading parenting books, I got to equip myself with knowledge in house renovation so that I can have a good functionl space, at good price and good quality. On top of that, I got keep watch of warehouse sales, trying to get appliances and house accessories of good quality at much cheaper price. All this need work and time. I doubt I have time to blog as frequently as before especially I am about to be back to work soon. Now also I am also trying to crack my head on time arrangement so that I can organize sending HE and HX to babysitter, then send HE to preschool, pumping time, time to pick up 2 daughters and time to sleep, besides the busy work schedules. Can I have more heads and hands? 

No comments:

Post a Comment