Saturday, May 1, 2010

Booster seat for HE

cWhen I am back to work after my maternity leave, I plan to send HE and HX to the same babysitter. Hence I need 2 car seats in my car, one is the existing Britax convertible car seat, another is the infant car seat. As the babysitter need to fetch HE home from preschool in the afternoon, likely she also need the same equipments in her car. Although I have borrowed another infant car seat from my friend as temporary measure, I need to buy one sooner or later.

My husband company has this family friendly allowance for staff who has newborn, not only they provide RM1500 for hospital bill for giving birth, but also RM150 as baby gift allowance. Hence we plan to make use of the money to buy an additional car seat. Since we already have the Britax convertible car seat 0-4 years old, which HX can inherit once she outgrow the infant car seat. The practical choice will be a toddler booster seat for HE.

I have tried to search online and find that Graco brand is the good brand that meet our budget compared to Britax, Maxi-Cosi or Recaro. What I mean as good brand is the one that meet international safety standard. I can't really trust local brand which may have the feature but the quality is not assured since there is no local standard requirement for safety testing.

However I notice that there are so many different model of Graco booster seat with different pricing. Currently the one that I am looking ar is

1. Graco: Logico L X Comfort Booster Car Seat
2. Graco Junior Maxi Comfort


3. Junior Maxi
The seats are listed according higher priced to lower priced, though only by RM50-100 difference. Need to really see and touch them to decide which one to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment