Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Baby pull it all out!"

Today I brought HX to shave her head. Although I am not the believer that shaving the head will make more hair but I think it will make the hair thicker. Both Hubby and I have pretty fine hair, a common comments from the hair stylist whenever we go for hair cut. Hubby also can hardly style his hair as it always 'collapse'. Hence I would like my girl to have a little thicker hair by shaving it once.

In the evening, HE is back and she went into the room to see HX, who is sleeping. Then I heard HE shout ' Baby pull it all out, now she got no hair!". At first I puzzle why she say so, then I understand. HX has this involuntary action of pulling her hair. :) As baby always have the hands up, HX tend to grab the hair and pull, and she pull them pretty strong till she cry, probably due to the pain. The grab is so strong till I have to release the hair by releasing her finger one by one! So, that's why HE thought HX pulls all her hair out and becomes bold head. haha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment