Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#3rd pregnancy but miscarriage

Eversince the dianosis of threatened miscarriage, the next 2 weeks were like forever to me. I did feel my tummy is 'empty', only the symptoms of hungry and stomach bloatness that was convincing me that I was still pregnant.

Finally the day of appointment came. Went for scan. As much I was hopefully to hear baby heartbeat, what was found on the screen was the same as 2 weeks ago, empty with yolk sac only. In addition, the shape of the sac was irregular. Although I don't have any PV bleed anymore, according to the tone and way of speech of the the doctor, she seemed to imply that my pregnancy likely wont be successful.

The next day, we flied to hometown for chinese new year. However, it was not an happy celebration anymore. There was always something holding my smile. To make thing worse, my parents in law knew that I was pregnant already and my brother in law's wife also already 4 months pregnant. I was kept asked the due date, the only answer I could give was 'don't know, need to check somemore to confirm'. In the mean time, I was also in worrying state that any emergency event was up during this period of time as My PV bleed was back. I could only pray that it won't happen till I was back from hometown

No comments:

Post a Comment