Monday, August 1, 2011

Bad thing can come more than two/three

Its been quite since I last blog. Things happened almost everymonth, and the value is getting bigger and bigger. In March, I lost my car. How it happen? As I stayed in a condo with only one car park, my proton iswara has to give way to another car and be parked outside the condo compound. Frankly speaking, its never come into my mind that it could be stolen as there were many other more valuable car, like Honda and Toyota parking along the same road. However, one Sunday morning on 20th March, the car was gone! As I made police report, mine was the second car reported, another report were made earlier and interestingly, apart from the owner and car plate number, the rest were the same. It looked like the theft was targeting the proton Iswara.
With this loss, it had brought me inconvenience. Thank God that my babysitter was kind enough to give us a lift to work and send En En to school, otherwise I wondered how I could get to work. Of course we paid her some petrol but she had to be willing to do that and I really appreciated it. Guess it was more valuable to find one kindness than an object loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment