Saturday, July 17, 2010

Relaxing vacation?


I am thinking of giving my hubby a surprise for his birthday by going to vacation at Pangkor Laut Resort. So I call YTL travel centre and find that they are having promo package for malaysian resident. Th package they quote :

3D/2N Pangkor Laut Resort Resident Package (From Lumut)2 Adult(s)


-Return ferry transfer : Lumut Jetty / Resort / Lumut Jetty

-Meal Plan (A) - Breakfast at Feast Village, Lunch at Royal Bay Beach Club or Chapman's Bar and a Set Dinner at Uncle Lim's Kitchen or Feast Village. Beverage is excluded except coffee, tea and mineral water during dining.

PLR Deluxe 50-minutes Massage Therapy (Pkg)2 Adult(s)
 
Total cost for the package is RM2,058 nett. Without the massage, its RM799 nett per adult.
 
I am not sure if its a good deal. Its average RM1k per person. I read many good review online, and really tempted to confirm the deal as the promo started in April 10 till further notice.
But I wonder I should spend this big sum of money when we are about to start the reno of our new house which can cost a lot. In addition, hubby is so busy that he is not sure if he can take leave on his birthday.
On the other hand, we are so tight down with work and 2 kids, we deserve a relax vacation rite? But RM2k for 3 days 2 nights...
Argh...should I...shouldn't I...

No comments:

Post a Comment