Monday, January 17, 2011

Bad things come in two/three?

I have been having headache with the renovation. I thought that's bad enough, but today is worse.
My colleagues give me the tips of treating the contractor with food. So I head to Tesco to get some drinks and probably biscuits. However I am still pretty upset with the kitchen guy way of forcing the cabinet into my house. So my mind is pretty occupied with contemplation and 'things to do...'
After I park, I move my backpack to the seat behind, keeping my car key into my wrislet and walk, FORGETTING TO LOCK MY CAR!!! I sense that I miss something but not sure what.
When I grab a trolley and took some things, as I walk to another side of basket and back, my trolley is gone. The sense of something not right is stronger, I thought I am just having a bad day. In the same time I am aware that I forgot to take my just 3 weeks old HTC smartphone with me. And somehow I am reminded 'Have I locked my car?' hopefully my phone won't be stolen. Anyway, silly me grab another trolley and continue shopping.
As I walked back to my car, I felt something not right, there seem to have someone in my car! I walked slowly pushing the trolley, and check again from close distance...no...no one is in the car. I took out car key, as I try to press open, the sound " du..du..du..du" That's not right! It sound like one of the door is not closed properly. True enough I saw Xyn car seat was moved to one side, my bag drop to another side, smartphone was gone! I confirmed its being stolen instead of drop out when my ipod is gone too. The thief even got all the time and remember to zip back my bag somemore. sigh...
I put the blame to kitchen guy. The moment I put deposit, the following I was sick, have fever for 2 episodes at one week interval. Then my daughters and I had fever with cough and cold every month! That's terrible. I hope that the cabinet is ok and I am done dealing with the cabinet guy. and I pray the cabinet will remain ok even after chinese new year and not being dismantle, damaged or stoledn as I didn't put up grille yet. I am also warned that there are people wanting to steal copper wire when the wiring is up. I learn a hard hard lesson this time round of renovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment