Monday, November 29, 2010

My spectra breastpump need service after 3 1/2 years!

So busy with my house reno and so busy at work, and of course busy taking care of the 2 kids, making me hardly got time to blog.
I have been using spectra 2 to double pump. I must say, apart from bulky ( 2 kg weight!) and require to plug in, it is a good and durable pump. I only need to send it for service after it has been used for 3 and half years. The reason for service is the switch is broken, and that's likely I have put too many staffs in the bag ( it a shoe bag actually), and the book has pressed against the switch so hard, causing the plastic covering the switch broken.
I send to Histopoint at Subang Jaya. The switch only cost RM5, and the service cost RM60. Since its an electrical item and has been in use for that long, so I agree to pay for the service, which claim to clean up incase any milk gets in.
Now its as good as new.

So I highly recommend Spectra for any working mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment