Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cough...cough...cough

Last thursday I had fever, followed by sore throat, then cough. I cough so badly till I lost my voice, or turn to hoarseness. It started with my husband then HE, then me, but my symptoms were the worst. Hubby and HE only cough once in a while, but I cough constantly. In the morning, I was able to produce some phlegm, which was green-yellowish, the rest of the day I was having dry cough.

For the past 2 nights, I was not able to sleep as I kept coughing. I could only describe my cough as " coughing my lung out" It could be quite forceful, and not quite be able to settle with lozenges nor warm water. Today, my tummy muscle was in pain when I cough.
I tried to avoid antibiotic, but I resort to it after seeing my phlegm was coloured. So I got throw away ( actually bath with it) all the breastmilk I pumped out during the 3 days antibiotic course. I seem to have improved after the antibiotic but my throat is still very itchy and my cough i still there. I hope this cough can go away soon :(

No comments:

Post a Comment